Brenton F. Stransky
WEALTH ADVISOR, CFP®
Counsil For Wealthy Families
My clients have direct access to me, as well as insight from a team of 25+ advisors at Independence Square Advisors, my RIA.
We have access to some of the best market research and estate planners through LPL, as well as access to 1000s of investments.
LPL Financial is our B/D. Independent firms don’t have proprietary products – it helps reduce the risk of bias. LPL is the nation’s largest independent B/D with over 20,000 advisors and $1.2T under management (According to FP Magazine, 2020)
- Brent has 18 years of experience as the lead financial advisor for individuals and families
- He holds a Series 7 Securities license and Series 66 Uniform State Law License with LPL Financial. He also has a Life Insurance license – all to offer clients and families a broad solution set
- Before joining Independence Square Advisors in 2013, Brent was a Vice President at National Penn Bank (now Truist) in the Philadelphia Region
- In 2015, Brent earned a MBA from New York University with an emphasis in Finance and Economics. He has an undergrad from Susquehanna University
- Brent has a Certificate of Financial Planning from Boston University
- He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
He enjoys traveling with his wife, Barbara, and trivial pursuits including Chess, Wine, and volunteering with BBBS.
Get My Quarterly Market Commentary
Every quarter, I send my concise thoughts on the economy and markets. Informative and free. See why it’s so popular!